We have great news to share with our Conroe Family Medicine patients!
Conroe Family Medicine has joined one of Houston’s leading multispecialty physician group practices – Kelsey-Seybold Clinic. Effective March 2, 2020, Conroe Family Medicine will officially become Kelsey-Seybold Clinic – Conroe!
We are very excited about this new partnership with Kelsey-Seybold and growing our medical services and specialty offerings right here in our thriving Conroe community! Kelsey-Seybold is committed to making it easy for patients to get high-quality, coordinated care in a ‘one-stop-shop’ setting.
We will continue to care for our patients at our current location (690 South Loop 336 West). You can contact our office at 936-756-6661 with questions or to schedule your appointments. Thank you for trusting Conroe Family Medicine with your care. We are so pleased to become a part of Kelsey-Seybold Clinic!
Be sure to visit kelsey-seybold.com/cfm for more information about Kelsey-Seybold Clinic and our new partnership. You can also download our patient FAQ here.
Thank you for trusting Conroe Family Medicine with your care. We look forward to continuing to care for you and your family in 2020, and for years to come.
Jack Pieniazek, D.O.
Founder and Owner, Conroe Family Medicine
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE AND IN-NETWORK COVERAGE!
Kelsey-Seybold accepts most major insurance plans including Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna, and United Healthcare. Kelsey-Seybold accepts KelseyCare Advantage and Wellcare (TexanPlus) Medicare Advantage Health Plans. Kelsey-Seybold does not accept traditional Medicare or Medicaid plans.
For a complete list of insurance plans accepted please go to: kelsey-seybold.com/insurance
If you are currently in an insurance plan not accepted by Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, please call one of the numbers below (based on your health plan) to get more information about your options to continue to see your Conroe Family Medicine provider after March 2, 2020.
- For traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans, please call: 713-442-6665 for assistance. Note: Kelsey-Seybold Clinic will accept traditional Medicare for Conroe Family Medicine patients through Dec. 31, 2020.
- If you are enrolled in a Medicare Advantage or Supplemental plan, you will need to enroll in one of the plans accepted by Kelsey-Seybold. You will need to act by February 29, 2020.
- Download Medicare Letter
- Download Medicare Advantage Letter
- For questions about your commercial health insurance plan (through your employer or an individual plan) with your employer, please call 713-442-1233.
- Download Employer Health Insurance Letter
- For questions about Medicaid, CHIP, or other plans that do not participate in Kelsey-Seybold Clinic, please call 713-442-1233
Please note: You can continue to receive in-network care with Conroe Family Medicine until Feb.28, 2020. Effective March 2, 2020, Conroe Family Medicine will become Kelsey-Seybold Clinic – Conroe. At that time, you will need insurance coverage that is accepted by Kelsey-Seybold to continue receiving care at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic – Conroe.